In the current age of marketing, where content is king, one platform is rising faster than the others, and consumers are eating it up -- video.
Having significantly evolved over the past decade, video is now present in almost every part of the sales process. Or at least, it should be if you want to keep up with customer demands.
From web and email, to in-store, customers who are engaged with video respond positively. Video on Demand from 10 Foot Wave helps build trust and educate customers.
Still not convinced? Check out these nine stats that will cause you to rethink your position on video marketing:
- According to projections, video will make up 69% of all consumer Internet traffic by 2017 [Source]
- Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it [Source]
- Four in five consumers say a video showing how a product or service works is important [Source]
- Forrester researcher Dr. James McQuivey estimates that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words [Source]
- Using the word “Video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% [Source]
- According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an email leads to a whopping 200-300% increase in click-through rate [Source]
- 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process [Source]
- After viewing a product video, people are 85% more likely to make a purchase [Source]
- Businesses using video grow company revenue 49% faster year-over-year than organizations without video [Source]
So if you want to see how these stats can translate into success for your in-store, email, or social media marketing efforts, reach out to 10 Foot Wave for a free demonstration.
Interested in what Digital Signage can do for your business? Take the next step by requesting more information today.