Wow! It’s already time for another year to come to a close.
From everyone here at Spectrio, we hope that you, your family, and your business had a productive, happy, and fruitful 2015. And we wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!
As we approach the new year, we wanted to take a moment to recap some highlights from our blog in 2015.
We hope that these posts can give you ideas, encouragement, and inspiration for brand new ideas and strategies to launch in 2016.
- Developing a Musical Preference For Your Business Is More Important Than You Think -- See why developing a musical preference for your overhead music can get customers to spend more time in your store and make additional purchases.
- How to Manage and Improve Communication in the Workplace: A Guide of Best Practices -- Discover how you can improve communication in the workplace and ultimately boost morale, increase customer satisfaction, retain more talent, and grow your customer base.
- 5 Questions to Ask as You Set Up Your Digital Signage -- Ask yourself these questions to create a digital signage campaign that leads customers into your store, entertains your audience, and increases your sales.
- How to Use Visual Marketing to Spread and Reinforce Your Brand Awareness -- Learn how to use visual marketing to control brand perception, spread brand awareness, and leave lasting impressions on customers.
- 9 Stat-Backed Facts That Prove Customer Calling Experience Still Matters -- Even in the age of online marketing and digital media, customer calling experience still matters more than you think. Check out these stats to see the proof.
As your company moves in 2016, what new business goals are you setting?
We’d love to learn about the accomplishments your company plans to make and see how we can help you reach those goals.
If you’d like to review your plans and receive free advice and guidance on how to achieve your goals, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our audio and video marketing specialists. We’d love to show you how we can make 2016 your best year yet.