The holiday season can be hectic.
Between rushing to meet the seasonal demands of your business to setting aside time to spend with family and friends, business owners and managers have a lot on their mind at the end of the year.
It’s easy to see how managers can get swept up in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and miss a few things -- like remembering to turn off holiday messages.
A Post-Holiday Checklist For Business Owners
It’s hard to believe that you could forget about the same holiday messaging that you spent so much time and energy creating. But many businesses return after the holidays with their goals facing toward the new year and forget about their dated holiday messaging still speaking to customers and clients.
So before the holidays get here, plan ahead. Schedule a reminder for you and your staff to go through the following checklist after the holidays.
- Review your on-hold messaging and remove any holiday promos or messaging.
- Remove holiday themed content from digital and static signage and window displays.
- Take down holiday-oriented social media backgrounds, images, and profile pictures.
- Remove holiday specials and icons from your website.
- Change the channel on holiday overhead music.
- Store decorations and extra holiday promotion items and save them for next year.
- Create a plan for updating and managing your digital signage content for the upcoming year.
Using this checklist will help you get right back to business after a happy and relaxing holiday season.
Are you tired of trying to remember (and often forgetting) to update messaging and content related to your business?
Schedule a free consultation with a Spectrio specialist to talk about how we can help you manage your overhead, digital signage, and on-hold content so you never air an out-dated message again.