The holidays are here, which means it’s time to think about what you’re going to do when they’re over. No, this post isn't about ripping down the tinsel, tossing that lighted Santa out the window and dreaming about which beach to visit for Spring Break. We're talking about updating your on-hold messages!
We want to make it easy on you, so here are a few suggestions from our creative team:
- Let callers know about new 2014 models and styles that are available.
- If you're wrapping up a year-end clearance or making room for spring stock with a sale, give your callers a heads-up!
- Many companies schedule events for winter holidays like President's Day and Valentine's Day.
- If winter is your "off-season," does your business offer any discounts or special pricing during this time of year?
- Add some simple health tips to your production, to help motivate callers to keep those New Year's Resolutions!
- Will your company be attending any trade shows in the upcoming months? Let callers know where they can meet you in person.
- Throughout most of the U.S., winter travel can be a challenge. Offer some ideas for travel safety, emergency preparation, or vehicle maintenance.
- Saving money is a year-round goal for most families. Share tips for creating a more energy-efficient home in the winter - which saves money AND is good for the environment!
- Lots of people donate food, gifts and money to charity during the holiday season, but it's important to remember those less fortunate after the holidays.
- Does your company set new goals each year, or are there any changes coming up that your callers need to know about?
- Spring Break is around the corner. Get callers excited for the upcoming vacation season!
Still not sure what changes to make?
One of our creative consultants would be happy to rewrite your current script, to freshen it up for the New Year.
Or, check out our January Script of the Month for more ideas!
Ready to get started?
Log in to your Spectrio Update Manager (SUM) app, or to our Legacy Portal. You can also email your requests to your Client Care Specialist, or give us a call at 800-584-4653 x6377. We're excited to help you make 2014 the best year yet!
Image courtesy of gubgib / FreeDigitalPhotos.net