Here are the Top 15, some general (and mentioned many times) and some very specific:
- Loving family (furry family members included!)
- "My good health and overall good health of my family."
- "I'm most thankful for my family for inspiring me, believing in me, and giving me the strength to keep going. They are my biggest fans and I'm theirs!"
- Support of incredible friends
- Awesome co-workers
- "I'm thankful to work with a talented and caring group of individuals across the country."
- A full-time job with health benefits
- "A company that appreciates hard work and rewards it."
- Fantastic bosses
- "When most companies are trying to scale back and do more with less, our mission statement seems to be, 'What can we do to blow the roof off?!'"
- Our military
- "All the little things in life that everyone takes for granted but mean so much."
- "Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee...when it's made right."
- "Chocolate milkshakes and Pinterest. And pumpkin spice scented candles."
- "Free parking."
Before the holiday festivities begin, take a few minutes to think about what you're thankful for. And feel free to add to our list in the comments below!
Image courtesy of nuttakit / FreeDigitalPhotos.net