In this blog, we mentioned a few reasons a digital menu board might be a better choice for a quick service restaurant. Many of those suggestions could also apply to any other type of business that is considering implementing digital signage.
Here are 5 of our favorite reasons for using digital instead of printed signage:
1. Simplicity - making changes to your signage is easy. Just call your service provider and let them know what you want to do. A proactive service provider will suggest ideas for changes based on your current specials, website updates, or pertinent news.
2. Impact - digital signage can have sound and movement, so it stands out more than printed signage. It's entertaining and keeps a viewer's attention longer, giving you more time to provide the information they're looking for.
3. Affordability - while upfront costs can sometimes be higher, digital signage quickly pays for itself. The price of high quality screens and players has come down significantly in the past few years, making digital signage affordable for any marketing budget. Plus, you're not paying for printing, shipping and labor each time you want to update your content.
4. Remote updates - once it's ready, your new content is loaded remotely. No waiting for the mail, no complicated installation instructions, and no additional time needed from your staff.
5. Flexibility - whether you have a last-minute addition to your product line or you need to remove something quickly, digital signage offers flexibility that printed signage can't match.
And here's a bonus reason we like digital signage instead of printed - it's better for the environment!
Want to learn more about the benefits of digital signage? Contact us today!
(Image courtesy of Naypong / FreeDigitalPhotos.net)