The most obvious way to use digital signage is to advertise your business. Sure, you could promote your company, your name, your products and services, but why use digital signage for the same thing as the other guy?
As digital signage becomes more pervasive, it's important to stand out. Here are 5 ways you could use digital signage:
- Change with the seasons! Give your signage a different feel during different seasons. Think snowflakes in the winter, growing grass and flowers in the spring, crashing waves in the summer, and falling leaves in autumn.
- Use touch screen signage during the sales process. Do you have a product that would sell better if you had a demonstration of its uses? This is the perfect opportunity for a sales person to get involved and steer the customer toward the product that meets his or her needs.
- Recognize! Showcase an "Employee of the Month," offer congrats to new parents or local graduates, or show your support for the home team.
- Use an interactive kiosk for employee training, online testing, or accepting job applications.
- Allow local groups to advertise events like blood drives, Bingo nights, Walk-a-thons, food collections, and charity fundraisers on your signage.
Do you have any other ideas for using digital signage at a business? Let us know in the comments!
(Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net)